<< Home > << Food Marketing Podcast: Interviews with pros | Learn social media, branding, strategy, & tactics | Market online & offline
Food Marketing Podcast: Interviews with pros | Learn social media, branding, strategy, & tactics | Market online & offline
The food and beverage industry is built on the back of marketing, and my show brings to light the strategies and tactics that successful entrepreneurs and marketers have used to reach their marketing goals. Their stories help inspire others to promote their brands and sell their products better.
November 2016 Episodes:
- Becky Creighton, aMenu Restaurant Marketing's Owner
- While working for a noted early Internet tech company, and other jobs since then, Becky began to realize that her passion wasn't in tech; it was food, so she started tours of restaurants in the Denver area.
Now, she's the owner of aMenu Restaurant Marketing, a consultancy that helps restaurateurs grow their brands. As a side note, she's also known as The Bourbon Girl.
Books to Read:
- Influence by Robert Cialdini
- Presuation by Robert Cialdini
- Losing My Virginity by Richard Branson
- Mile IQ
- This is Your Life with Michael Hyatt
Time Machine Advice:
"Pay attention to the operations and the processes that are going on...to take a step back...and learn and don't take anything personally."
How to Contact:
Connect with Food Marketing Podcast:
- Contact Link
- Be a Guest Link
"Follow your passion...when you follow your passion, you never get away from your passion."
Music: Sacrifice by Robodub
Intro: John Lee Dumas of Entrepreneur on Fire