<< Home > << Food Marketing Podcast: Interviews with pros | Learn social media, branding, strategy, & tactics | Market online & offline
Food Marketing Podcast: Interviews with pros | Learn social media, branding, strategy, & tactics | Market online & offline
The food and beverage industry is built on the back of marketing, and my show brings to light the strategies and tactics that successful entrepreneurs and marketers have used to reach their marketing goals. Their stories help inspire others to promote their brands and sell their products better.
September 2015 Episodes:
- Bruce Irving: Smart Pizza Marketing Podcast's Host
- How independent pizzeria owners grow their businesses from two to twenty locations; the main key to success is timing. You never want to ride the market down. Humility and a willingness to beat the market help owners succeed.
Books to Read:
- Walt Disney: An American Original by Bob Thomas
- Crush It! by Gary Vaynerchuk
Time Machine Advice:
- "Buy Apple or Google stock."
- "Be humble. Try to help people a little bit more."
How to Contact:
Connect with the show:
Support the show
Daily Food Marketing newspaper
If someone says your idea is crap, prove them wrong, then go back and teach then so they don’t continue to make those mistakes.
Music: Sacrifice by Robodub