<< Home > << Food Marketing Podcast: Interviews with pros | Learn social media, branding, strategy, & tactics | Market online & offline
Food Marketing Podcast: Interviews with pros | Learn social media, branding, strategy, & tactics | Market online & offline
The food and beverage industry is built on the back of marketing, and my show brings to light the strategies and tactics that successful entrepreneurs and marketers have used to reach their marketing goals. Their stories help inspire others to promote their brands and sell their products better.
June 2016 Episodes:
- Mackenzie Barth & Sarah Adler: Spoon University's Co-CEOs (Rebroadcast)
- We talk about feeding the nation's ever-hungry college student population and print publications that translate well into a digital environment, so much so that the print becomes obsolete.
Quote of Note:
"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." - François La Rochefoucauld
Books to Read:
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuk
- The Third Plate by Dan Barber
- Google Sites
Time Machine Advice:
- As much as it feels like you're committing to something for the rest of your life the first time you make a decision, you're not. And it's really important to make sure that you're always learning and make sure that you're always trying to be as happy as you can and be in situations that are going to propel you forward. As long as you're being aware of that, you'll end up in a fantastic place.
- Always be open-minded about meeting new people, and even if you're putting yourself in a seemingly uncomfortable situation at the time - or if it's something you really don't want to do - it's those opportunities when you put yourself out there that you put yourself out there and meet new people
or have interesting conversations that spark new ideas or can spark introductions to more amazing people. Just opening your eyes to what's out there.
How to contact:
- Spoon University's "Team" Page
Music: Sacrifice by Robodub
Introduction by John Lee Dumas of Entrepreneur on Fire