<< Home > << Food Marketing Podcast: Interviews with pros | Learn social media, branding, strategy, & tactics | Market online & offline
Food Marketing Podcast: Interviews with pros | Learn social media, branding, strategy, & tactics | Market online & offline
The food and beverage industry is built on the back of marketing, and my show brings to light the strategies and tactics that successful entrepreneurs and marketers have used to reach their marketing goals. Their stories help inspire others to promote their brands and sell their products better.
June 2014 Episodes:
- Brad Bloom: CHD Expert's Director of Sales
- Brad Bloom has an important job: to help food companies understand the world so they can make better choices for their businesses. As the director of sales (and marketing), he's responsible for selling their many data analytics and technology products in the North American market.
As a boy, his father taught him great lessons that still guide him today. In this interview, we talk about:
- Data management
- Call centers
- Global operations
- Associations’ and distributors’ national and regional events
- Trade shows
- and so much more!
Favorite Internet Resource:
- Seat-of-the-pants chef
Quote of Note:
"Passion + Activity = Results"
CHD Expert Website
- Coming on Friday: A NEW Episode!
- You've all waited a long time, but the show will be back with a new episode on Friday, June 27, 2014. This will be a special episode, because it marks a change for the show, as I shift away from my own opinions and focus on the opinions of the people I interview.
This first one is a discussion with a sales and marketing director for the largest international data compiler for the foodservice industry. We talk about data collection, trade shows, and his favorite, semi-secret hobby. Stay tuned!