Category "social media" Episodes:
- Robert Brill: AudienceBoom's CEO
- He's an advertising pro who merged his passion for food and his love of photography by creating "Dude Let's Eat", a persona that features food-related images and information on Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Facebook and Pinterest. More importantly, he started AudienceBoom, a service that helps create online success in social media for other companies.
After ten years of doing programmatic advertising for brands like Bacardi and Pet Smart, Robert's learned a lot about how to use this particular type of marketing to buy and schedule ads. Now he's taking that knowledge and using it to help small and medium size brands which don't have the money to pay expensive agency rates to make that happen.
Periodicals/Articles/Books to Read:
- Business Insider
- Ad Age
- The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell
- Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Cover (the bill)
Time Machine Advice:
- "Be present. Enjoy what is; don’t worry about what isn’t and everything’s going to turn out."
- "Nothing changes but everything feels better."
How to contact:
- (818) 720-1632
Food Marketing Podcast contact info:
- Daily Food Marketing Roundup
Music: Sacrifice by Robodub