Category "podcast" Episodes:
- Ronsley Vaz: Bond Appetit's Chief Food Sharer & Podcast Host
- Ronsley decided long ago that he would ignore sleep in order to fulfill his dreams; there just wasn't enough time for it when there were ideas to write down! He's a personal chef for hire that creates food events to entertain and improve his clients' bottom lines. In addition, he's the host of Australia's #1 food podcast, with 6,000 listeners each day. Ronsley's even an author, with the upcoming release of his new book called Fuel, a guide to helping people make great food choices that will make them feel better, since the right foods can actually provide the power to make dreams come true.
While sitting in a food court at a mall, he watched the school children all scurrying to McDonald's with McNugget coupons they'd received at school; it made him sad, though, when he saw that they didn't have the breath to make it back to their tables without huffing. He decided then to work hard to improve the food choices and change the way Australia's children saw and interacted with food.
Books to Read:
- The Obstacle is the Way by Ryan Holiday
- Leap First by Seth Godin
- Zero to One by Peter Thiel and Blake Masters
- Fit Men Cook
Time Machine Advice:
"Don’t be too hard on yourself."
Ways to Contact:
- Bond Appetit Podcast
- Ronsley’s Charity, Eat for Two
- Podcast Revolution Down Under
"I think everyone should really realized the impact food has, not only to communities/to themselves, but to the kind of day they have, to the kind of way they see the world, the energy that they have. So just pay more attention next time with what you eat because it’s definitely affecting the people around you, as well as yourself.”
Music: Sacrifice by Robodub