Category "education" Episodes:
- Professor Clarke Caywood
- As one of the founders of the integrated marketing communications program at Northwestern University's Medill School, Professor Caywood has been teaching students to think differently about marketing and PR for more than 20 years. He offers helpful advice and gives me an unexpected push toward politics.
Quote of Notes:
- "The boundaries of the campus are the boundaries of the state."
Books to Read:
- The Wisconsin Idea by Charles McCarthy
- The Handbook of Strategic Public Relations and Integrated Communications by Clarke Caywood
- Transit Screen
Time Machine Advice:
- "Spend a little more time helping improve the political system in this country."
How to Contact:
- Numerator Management
Food Marketing Podcast Music: Sacrifice by Robodub