Category "digital" Episodes:
- David Bain: The 26-week Digital Marketing Plan's Creator & Host of Digital Marketing Radio
- David was managing pubs in the UK when he became fascinated with Internet Marketing. He quickly learned how to get to the top of Google search results and began making $100 a day through relevant ads. He ran one of the first online restaurant booking services, then began a career as a digital marketing guru.
David witnessed the change from "Internet Marketing" to "Digital Marketing,” which focuses more on integrating all parts of the business into your marketing strategy. His various books and courses were designed to teach business professionals from many industries how to use a more strategic approach to gain authority in their networks.
Currently, he’s the hosts of Digital Marketing Radio Podcast, which he uses as a means of promoting his consulting business, and is the author of The 26-Week Digital Marketing Plan, a training course for effectively creating a digital marketing strategy for your business.
Books to Read:
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber
- Down and Out in Paris and London by George Orwell
Time Machine Advice:
"Buy domains and go to web design classes."
How to Contact:
- Digital Marketing Radio's Contact Page
David’s free stuff:
- Free E-book: 13 Pillars of Internet Marketing
- Free Course: What is SEO?
Help out the show:
Support the show
Daily Food Marketing newspaper
"If you’re not doing it by intention, it can wait."
Music: Sacrifice by Robodub