Category "communication" Episodes:
- Heidi Wise: A Wise Choice Communications' Owner & Chief Connections Officer
- She’s a chief connections officer with a 20-year history of success with Fortune 500 companies, educational institutions, small businesses and non-profit companies. Her fear of the Shiny New Object Syndrome comes as a result of dabbling in new technology without fully vetting it before presenting to clients. Don’t worry, though, because she pulled up before her Icarus wings melted in the sun!
Also, her five-year side project of creating and running a dairy farm in Wisconsin, USA helped her understand how much she enjoys helping people bring their own marketing visions to life!
Books to Read:
- The E-myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Louder than Words by Todd Henry
- Vista Print
- Mile IQ
Time Machine Advice:
"Say 'Yes,' and especially when you’re scared."
How to Contact:
- A Wise Choice Communications
How to Connect with the Show:
Support the show
Daily Food Marketing newspaper
It’s important that people believe that they have value.
Music: Sacrifice by Robodub